For buses and cars, there is a parking space in front of the campsite. It is not allowed to drive motor vehicles on the campsite.
- In Jägersburg at retailers
- In Homburg (6 km from the campsite)
- In Waldmohr (1,5 km from the campsite)
Doctors and Pharmacies
In Jägersburg there are two doctors, a dentist, and a pharmacy in the village centre. In Homburg is the university hospital centre of Saarland with all faculties.
As far as we know, you should have a signal with all mobile phone networks.
There is a good bus connection to Homburg, Bexbach and Kusel:
- Bus number (505) runs from Homburg via Höchen to Bexbach and back again (bus stop directly at the campsite “Herrgottshübel”)
- Bus number (280, 282, 288) runs from Homburg to Kusel and back again (bus stop in the village centre called “Jägersburg Ortsmitte”)
There is a good train connection from Homburg (ICE, IC, EC, SÜWEX) to the direction Kaiserslautern-Mannheim, Saarbrücken-Paris, or Saarbrücken-Trier.
Every campground has its fireplace. Additionally, there is a big fireplace that can be used by all groups at the campsite. It is not allowed to have additional fireplaces due to the protection of turf. Fireplaces that do not have contact with the ground can be built upon consultation with the groundsman.
Bottled gas is used in the kitchen. Due to safety reasons, bottled gas is provided by us. (see also the scale of fees)
Playing Opportunities and Leisure Activities
A football ground and a playground are available at the campsite. There is a boat rental and “Abenteuerpark” in the local recreational area in Jägersburg. You can find outdoor pools in Waldmohr and Bexbach. Further information is provided in the folder “tourist attractions”